Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pies New Hair Cut


Look what I found. I was on the porch filming Brenden doing a science experiment with water. After we were done I came into the house and... Tayler said "Joshua said he was bending(his word for curling) my hair around the bush and it got stuck". I said why didn't you get me? I was afraid I would get in trouble she says. Apparently Joshua tried to pull it out and it broke. She then tells Joshua get the scissors quick and cut it out. And this is the result. I told her I could have gotten it out. But it would have hurt was her response. Tayler is not into pain and would rather have her hair cut than pulled. What can ya do, but laugh and take pictures. Oh and put Joshua on scissor restriction for the rest of his life.
I am surprised that it really doesn't bother her. I would have been horrified at this age. I am proud that she said it doesn't matter what people say Jesus still loves me, it will grow back! She has learned what is really important as an 8 year old, a lesson I myself still struggle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment