Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Eleven Year Anniversary


My amazing husband surprised me with 2 dozen roses and a card. The card was the most surprising of all! I had only gotten one other card that I can remember and it was when we were dating. Not sure why but he didn't sign either of them. Maybe that is his signature...

I had seen a few pictures on Face Book of a cup cakes, I had to find out where they were coming from so I asked and was told Gigis Cupcakes in Jackson, MS. Of course that wasn't enough I had to have one as well. Our anniversary was on Saturday, we were thinking of going shopping for the day, I had looked up where to find the closest Gigis. There just so happened to be one in Memphis that was celebrating its one year anniversary on the same day as our eleven year. Josh came down with a migraine so we didn't get a chance to get away that day. But that didn't stop me from giving it a try myself. These (above) were the best I have ever made, though they just didn't satisfy my craving. Josh was due to work in Jackson the following Monday, he made a special stop just for me getting not a few but a whole dozen. Not only were these THE BEST cup cakes I had ever had but the best cake period! I am already planning a stop myself soon. We even got a frequent shopper card (just what I needed! :) Luckily none are within an hour and a half distance to us. I am totally inspired to give my own cup cakes another try.

YUMMY!
They have locations in many of the our southern states and there is a link below in case you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment