Saturday, February 26, 2011

Popcorn Valentine

Josh had said for many years he would like to have a popcorn maker. Valentines Day was coming up and I decided to do some research and get him one. Well neither of us can keep a secret for long when we get each other gifts and I told him about it. Ha I couldn't stand it! Come to find out he wanted one for me and the kids and said he wasn't a big pop corn eater. He failed to mention that part. UGH! Boy was I disappointed until we got it. We love to have movie night and the pop corn is amazingly good! So what was supposed to be a Happy Valentine Josh turned out to be a Happy Valentines Jones Party of Five!
For FYI the kettle popped with oil is the way to go. They also make air poppers, it is said that these tend to be dry and tasteless.
We picked these containers up at Target for $1 weeks before anticipating having a popcorn machine one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment