Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Church Easter Egg Hunt


My first strawberry pie. I took this to share for lunch. Unfortunately it looked better than it tasted. Though many people were kind and said it was great I knew better ;). I did not have gelatin of any kind so searched for a recipe without. Next shopping trip I will buy gelatin to keep on hand and find a strawberry recipe with it!
This is his mom can't you see I am busy hunting eggs look.
Not to shabby there Bren.

Joshua did the best by far, even one found the prize egg for his age group and won $10 Walmart card! He and Josh even hunted all the rest of the eggs and found tons more once everyone else moved on to other things.
Tayler and Reid were serious egg hunters!
Tayler and her bounty.
There was a "spoon egg walk" this age group got to use hard boiled eggs. The kids had to go down to a tree and come back to the sidewalk. Next year Brendens' age group moves up to a raw egg toss. He says he isn't looking forward to it.
Brenden dropped his egg right after this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment