Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Patrick

Joshua's Maze
Brenden's Maze
Taylers' Maze


I have been wanting a "class pet" for awhile now. On a recent date Josh and I took we ended up at Petco. All of us enjoy looking at all the animals, so we usually stop in sometime before heading home anytime we are near. This little guy caught my eye. This was the first time I had seen a black dwarf hamster. It took a lot of pleading but I convinced Josh he belonged with us. I picked the name Patrick for Saint Patricks day, since we brought him home in March.
The kids were thrilled to death and we all enjoy him. As you can see one of our favorites is building mazes for him to maneuver, there have also been Lego houses with doors and windows to crawl through. Our next project is a card board maze with tunnels.

No comments:

Post a Comment