Monday, April 18, 2011

Monroe Louisiana

The kids and I recently took a short trip our first actually to Louisiana to visit the Spence family. The Spence's lived here in Grenada about 6 years ago. We have only seen them two other times after they moved. Since then Carrie has had two girls, I have had Joshua, and we each began the journey of homeschooling. I can't begin to tell you how bad the four of us needed this trip!
Tayler and Brodie really hit it off! I think she developed her first crush as well. She still talks about Mr. Brodie all the time!
Hello Mags!
Brenden has been eyeballing these circuit kits for awhile now. He was so excited to get to play with some!
Kate is cheesing just in case she is in the picture to!
Kate and Joshua get a turn.
Early one morning everyone enjoyed electronics while waking up. We may have to get one of these I Pads one day. They are great for learning and entertaining!
Carrie has had Ivey forever, she actually showed her and won before. She is the has to be the best natured dog I have ever been around! She would sleep in our room at night. Here she is one morning. Looks like she stayed up to late with the kids.
This little girl makes me want to have another! She is the sweetest cutest little one and such a camera ham!
Maggie's Blanket I made her, it only took a few days before her second birthday to finish. Better late than never!
Almost!
Yes my child the is the only one that messed up this one. 
Can you spot the two oldest in this one. The ones that cooperate more than all the rest? :)
L-R
Joshua, Brenden, Maggie, Jonathon, Kate, Tayler, and Brodie
Best Friends though far away when we talk or get to see each other the distance never maters! I am so grateful to have Carrie in my life. I admire her and have learned so much from her throughout the years that have blessed my life! Thank you Carrie for opening your home to us, feeding us, and giving us the get away we desperately needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment