Monday, June 27, 2011

Frogs Galore

Meet Boot Frog
Coming home from swimming lessons Joshua found this frog in his yellow boot taking a nap.
Josh's window frog
He would come to the window by Josh's  chair to eat bugs often singing while he hung out. The poor guy was hiding under the lawn mower when I went to cut the other day. He seemed fine, didn't even get cut. I am guessing the ordeal gave him a shock he couldn't recover from. He is know in heaven among other frogs and will be missed. I learned to move the mower before I turn the blades on from now on!
Frog Portrait
I found this one behind the hose hanging out by the boys bedroom window. One of the largest I have seen.
Brenden was holding the frog and it jumped off his lap. I was lucky to capture their look of surprise.
Taken in my hands to show how big this guy is.
A frog to save!
The day before this we arrived at swimming lessons and found a poor frog that had drowned. I told Joshua to throw it over the fence(he already had it in his hand). He later asked me why the frog had to die. I told him that God needed a good frog in heaven. He told me the frog wasn't in heaven it was in the yard behind the fence. I then told him about spirits and that the frogs' spirit was in heaven with God. The very next day we got there just in time to save this one! He was so happy and excited!
Joshua wanted to see him swim, but the poor frog was just to tired. He swam to the bottom and just stayed.
Finally able to rest at last.
We walked around the pool fence, and left him in a park under this tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment