Sunday, June 26, 2011

Water Fight

During Memorial Day James and Jay came out for a visit. There was as always lots of playing Wii, shooting fire works, and this time a water fight! Complete with guns, hoses and the above water balloons. We have since Easter been buying and collecting water guns. Tuesday Jay and I filled up the guns and let the kids have it, they retaliated with hoses and trying to throw us in the pond. I managed to be flung in 3 times. Afterward all four of the kids jumped in willingly and played for hours. Late the same afternoon Tayler and I filled these balloons and had them ready for when Josh got home from work. They were so heavy he loaded them on the back of the truck and drove around to the front of the house. It didn't take long even with Tayler and I in the back protecting the balloons(I planned to stay out of the fight and take pictures)for everyone to get their hands on them and let em fly. I was a bit upset at Josh for moving the bunny cage with the bunny in it via the tractor so I took aim. I didn't hit him but got him riled up thinking it was Jay or Tayler. He jumped in the back of the truck stole a whole basket full and let me have it! Afterward he disappeared into the house coming out with a large bowl saying he had saved some extras. I knew better telling Tayler to take cover. It was a bowl full of ice water! Disappearing once again, I thought he was inside eating the roast that was now ready. I left the others to it. Boy was I was hungry. Walking inside I heard the shower running going in to check on Josh, Andi got caught under my feet and I accidentally stepped on her. As she let out a holler the closet door swung open and out came Josh dripping with sweat. He was preparing for pay back by turning the cold water on in the shower, and jumping in the closet to hide. The plan was to throw me in the cold shower when I came in. He realized when I stepped on the cat I wasn't to worried about being sneaky. He is ruthless! All in all we had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment