Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jessie

Meet Jessie
Early one morning getting ready to fix my coffee, what do I see out the dining room window? This guy and he has a bead on my chickens. I dropped everything ran out the door in my pjs yelling no, stop! Poor guy dropped to the ground and didn't move. I called the kids to grab a leash and we got him into a crate. There was no way I was going to take him to the shelter. All this after deciding that we as a family were not going to take in fosters. He was very timid around "big" people. He loved Joshua to death. They had the best time playing! I did not have him long when a friend offered to foster him. She had a shady fenced in back yard, and several dogs for him to play with. The day of our first adoption drive she brought Jessie by on her way to take him to his furever home! He went to a lady that wanted an inside dog and that loves him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment