Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fuzzy A.K.A. Rebel The Golden Retreiver Pup

 How can you not fall in love with this fur baby? It wasn't easy to talk Josh into this foster, it even took tears. I knew this guy needed to get out of the shelter and needed us! Fuzzy ended up being sick, if we could just get him well he had a family waiting for him.
 Side shot.
 Happy hanging with the kiddos.
There is nothing like a puppy!

 I will just rest here for a bit.

Not feeling so hot. :(
Poor little guy had Parvo, and was only with us a couple of days. Through prayers he made it through and is now in an amazing FUREVER home complete with 3 children just like here.His new name is Rebel.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!!!! I will post pics as soon as my fast is up. When he went for shots last week he had already gained another three pounds! He is growing fast :) We got him a friend that is a lab named Oxford. The two of them are so bad together!! I am so in love with Rebel. He is truly a blessing to our family. Charlie Brown has been a completely different dog since Rebel came into our lives. He doesn't mind coming in the house, will walk right up to us and want us to pet him, and he runs in full stride in the yard playing with the puppies. He is my biggest blessing from adopting Rebel. I am so thankful that God knew what we needed. Thanks for everything :) Brandi Ratliff

    ReplyDelete