Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Tayler!


Seven!
Tayler is such loving and thoughtful girl with everyone in her family. Some of her favorites this year are horses(which she begs for constantly), being out doors, and playing with animals or bugs. Though she has toughened up a great deal she is still as feisty and dramatic as ever! Still the girly girl interested clothes, shoes, make up, and jewelry  She is a blessing to have and always has us laughing by her crazy phrases and words she makes up for things. We love you Pie Pie and are so grateful God gave you to us, looking forward to our many years to come!

Josh was out of town so we put him on speaker phone to sing Happy Birthday with us! Here she is listening to him sing with us.

First piece goes to the birthday girl! Ha Brenden snuck his plate to me thinking he was going to trick me.

Eating their cake and ice cream too!

On Tayler's birthday she chose Chocolate Chip Pancakes for breakfast, Ramon noodles for lunch, and Cheesy Chicken Burritos for dinner. Corey, Tayler, and I stayed up and had a girls night. We watched Flicka, while I painted their toes and fingers, and then we played make over, doing pretty make up on each other, and then clown make up. It was so much fun though I don't think the girls were as kind as I when it came to the clown part. I am so upset I can't seem find the pictures on my computer! I think I may have lost them. :( But here are pictures of Tayler Rayn and her cake. She chose to have a girls day out as her present. So when we meet Corey's parents in Tuscaloosa Al. we will go mall shopping hitting all the good spots Claires, Bath and Body Works, toy stores and such. She is wanting new clothes, shoes, jewelry  and even smell good. She was glad to get lots of birthday money from her grandparents. We even plan to have Olive Garden for lunch or dinner (yummy) depending on how our day falls. The boys will stay behind and hang out together probably playing Wii. Ha!
Pictures of our shopping trip to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment