Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grenada Lake Memorial Day

Tayler and Austin having a conversation.
The boys riding on the way to the boat ramp.
Finally off my knees.

Up on my feet, believe it or not I actually stood up without holding on! I would love to learn to ski!
The Oh No before the fall!
Bren getting ready to stand up.
That is our Bren has to try his own way!
Joshua wasn't going to get on the tube not even with the bribery of ice cream! We did actually manage to get him in the water this time. This was his first time this year to get in the water. Last year nothing could stop him!
Christy asked Tayler if she would get on if she rode with her. Here they are getting ready to take off.
As you can see Tayler was lovin it!
Christy kept asking her if she would stay on if she fell off and Tayler said yes, and she did but not for long as soon as Christy was gone Tayler would shake her head NO!

Look at em go!
Hanging On!
And... James is OFF!
You can see James' head in the back, and Brens' reaction just says YEAH! I am still on!

Our neighbors the Strong's  invited us out on their boat. We always have a great time with them! I can see a boat in our future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment