Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation Bible School


I was super proud of Tayler Rayn this was her first time going up on stage with out being terrified. I am not sure what the trick was but it was a blessing! She sang, made all the motions, and kept a huge smile on her face! YEAH!

Bren did great with singing and all of the motions!

Not a good picture of Bren, but I wanted to get one of James in here even though he wasn't thrilled about performing. :) Our church is having VBS in July, so I took the kids to the First United Methodist where Joshua goes to Mothers Day Out. Joshua was able to attend also but I wasn't able to get a good picture of him from where I was sitting.
Making crafts was a favorite of everyone. I think Tayler and Brenden's second favorite was the singing and motions, I love to hear them practicing. My favorites were some alone time this is really the only time of year I am ever by myself, and of course the benefits of them learning more about the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment